Have a Question?
Customized Computer-Based Training
HP Software is the leading software in Application Lifecycle Modernization, from Strategy, Quality, Operations to Enterprise Security solutions. Many of our customers have made a significant investment in HP Software. Training staff can be a costly exercise, but it is vital if our customers are to maximize the rich set of features that HP Software can provide, add to that staff turnover and this investment can be extensive.
A common trend as the need to interlock the use of HP Software into the existing processes of the organization, the majority of HP training does not provide a customized reusable interlock to customers without an additional cost.
HP Software's Adoption Readiness Tool is the perfect marriage of content created by HP Software Subject Matter Experts and the content development tools that you can use to create and customize content to meet the needs of your environment. When you purchase an Adoption Readiness Tool Suite, you receive both the content (i.e. Quality Center) and the ART Author, creating a platform on which to build your entire documentation, training and support strategy. Choose to deliver the pre-designed core content, or customize your own to roll out across your entire organization.
Benefits and Features
- Achieve rapid software adoption
- High quality pre-built content created by HP Software subject matter experts and ready to use on day one
- Easily customized and translated* to reflect your unique environment
- Sustainable training solution throughout the application life cycle: Early awareness, full eLearning, quick reference training, new hire training, upgrades
- Drive down total cost of ownership
- Single source / multiple outputs - Dramatically lessen the cost of development by leveraging a single source of content uniquely tailored by ART to create multiple outputs for documentation, training and support
- Reduce help desk calls by providing easy access to online interactive simulations and job aids
- Decrease time to deployment by kick starting implementation and upgrade projects with delivered system process documentation and best practice simulations
- Reduce project risk
- Deliver consistent content across departments, languages and time lines
- Enforce compliance regulations
- Provide management visibility into user competence, organizational readiness and opportunities for continual performance improvement
- Additional CBT training customization
- Using the HP ART Product, customers can create their own CBT training for non HP Software solutions, maximizing the return on investment in the HP ART solution.
"With the introduction of significant and far reaching government legislation, our Agency was tasked with creating an Enterprise Test Office."