Have a Question?
Quality Excellence and Optimization
Once technology investments are aligned with Business Strategies through Business Service Maps, three common requirements during the solution realization phase confront IT service providers.
- First, how does IT ensure that repeatable quality gates and controls are built into the solution lifecycle?
- Second, how does IT ensure that solutions meet the response and uptime needs of the business?
- Lastly, how does IT ensure that solution vulnerabilities and compliance measures are identified and remediated well before the solution is deployed?
- The Warrigal Quality Excellence and Optimization EMF addresses these requirements.
With Warrigal’s Quality Excellence and Optimization EMF, our clients:
- Decrease overall solution costs by detecting defects earlier in the lifecycle,
- Create a suite of test assets that can be reused across the portfolio decreasing time to solution,
- Identify solution performance bottlenecks at all level of the architecture,
- Establish Service Level Agreements for solution response and availability,
- Decrease the attack footprint of solutions accessed via web or mobile platforms, and
- Can attest to legislative and corporate security mandates.
"With the introduction of significant and far reaching government legislation, our Agency was tasked with creating an Enterprise Test Office."