Have a Question?
Quality Excellence and Optimization
Once technology investments are aligned with Business Strategies through Business Service Maps, three common requirements during the solution realization phase confront IT service providers.
- First, how does IT ensure that repeatable quality gates and controls are built into the solution lifecycle?
- Second, how does IT ensure that solutions meet the response and uptime needs of the business?
- Lastly, how does IT ensure that solution vulnerabilities and compliance measures are identified and remediated well before the solution is deployed?
- The Warrigal Quality Excellence and Optimization EMF addresses these requirements.
With Warrigal’s Quality Excellence and Optimization EMF, our clients:
- Decrease overall solution costs by detecting defects earlier in the lifecycle,
- Create a suite of test assets that can be reused across the portfolio decreasing time to solution,
- Identify solution performance bottlenecks at all level of the architecture,
- Establish Service Level Agreements for solution response and availability,
- Decrease the attack footprint of solutions accessed via web or mobile platforms, and
- Can attest to legislative and corporate security mandates.
"Our organization had made significant investments in HP Software, but we were not realizing the projected return on investment and increase in quality of our applications."
Canadian Financial Company